This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8200, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Lightweight, disposable particulate respirator is an economical choice for respiratory protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Two-strap design with four point staple attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection